How do I manually configure IPSec on a Mac?
1. Click on the network icon and select “Open Network Preferences”
2. In the Network window click on the “+” to add a new connection.
3. In the Select interface popup, select “IKEv2” then click “Create”
4. Enter your provided server name under the “Server Address” and also “Remote ID” fields.
For the complete list of proXPN server addresses you may refer to this link(Use IPsec only): http://www.proxpn.com/updater/locations.html
5. Click on “Authentication Settings”
6. In the Authentication Settings popup enter your username and password then click “OK”
7. Click on the Connect Button.
8. You should now see your status update to “Connected”