How do I manually configure IPSec on a Mac?
1. Click on the network icon and select “Open Network Preferences”
2. In the Network window click on the “+” to add a new connection.
3. In the Select interface popup, select Interface as "VPN" then VPN type as “IKEv2”, enter any name then click “Create”
4. Enter toronto1.ipsec-service.net in the “Server Address” and “Remote ID” field.
For the complete list of proXPN server addresses you may refer to this link(Use IPsec only): http://www.proxpn.com/updater/locations.html
5. Click on “Authentication Settings”
6. In the Authentication Settings popup enter your proXPN username and password then click “OK”
7. Click on the Connect Button.
8. You should now see your status update to “Connected”